Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yea, I Said That Shit.



So, there are two other guys on this blog besides me. And seeing as this is as good a time to say it as any, I'm going to part ways with cultural precedent and show some emotion toward another man; or in this case, men.

Fuck yall.

Yup.

Troo AlQueMist FUCK YOU. And Richochet Grab It... you are an ASS.

Ha! That felt pretty good.

Ya see dope fiends, (which you really are @ this point if you are here - you definitely holding it down and still reading after that incredible unannounced hiatus this blog subjected you to) it has been almost a month since the last post was put up here. AND I KNEW THAT.

I knew that we hadn't put up one singular syllable since right before Lebron James shot a bird at the entire city of Cleveland on live national television. I knew that and I didn't do anything. I thought to myself, "Self, don't worry about it. Troo will pick up the slack. Or if not, God save us, Grab It will take the reigns and pull this tragic horse cart out of its non-posting ditch." Perhaps that was a little bit too much metaphor in a self-thought, but I was probably drunk or getting ignored by the pretty at the bar, more than likely both (but that is another story - also, probably one that I won't tell).

So, the responsibility finds itself placed properly at my feet. I will drag this mother fucking horse to the water and, if it doesn't drink, I'm gonna drown this bastard. From this point forward, thedopestblognameever will have posts regularly and, until further notice, beef among its founding members that just started today. So Ric, I just left a burning bag of shit in front of your door after rubbing it all over your door knob. And Misty, I was gonna key your car, but since you don't have one I cut your bus pass in two. Fuck Yall. (the period should be said out loud, so it reads "FUCK YALL!!! Period." #justsayin)

"You think you can do this shit to me?!!!"






Whatsup Dope Fiends, its a new day.


No comments:

Post a Comment