Friday, October 21, 2011

Q and Nay


I’ve been told I like to question the world around me. I responded 

“what the fuck makes you think that?” 

Not my most eloquent moment but then it made me wonder “Do I really question the world around me that much?”…

which in itself was a question…

But before I facilitate falling into further diversions, let me just say this...

Yes.

I do like to question the world around me.

And not clever simple questions like, 

“Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways?” 

Or  

“Why do we loves the ones that hurt us and hurt the ones that love us” 

Because well, those questions are stupid. 

And especially the second one. Because only hurt ass people ask stupid questions like that. Even if it is rhetorical, it is rhetorically stupid.

(And I know that didn't make any sense, I bet you'll keep reading though.)

Anyway, I like to ask myself the more pressing questions in life like…

What happened to the first horse they led to water? How long did it take before they figured out that they couldn't make it drink?

You gotta know it didn’t work out to well for that horse. Poor guy.

I like to imagine it went something like...

He already had a drink at the last stop and just wasn't bleeding thirst like his horsey brethren. They got to the meadowy brook and the other horses ran to get their drink on… But that last horse… Well, he was chilling. So, the rancher decides to lead him to the water… And horse is still not about that drinking water lifestyle. So the rancher furiously attempts shoving it's head in. Well, horse did not take too kindly to said shoves and not-so-politely kicks the fuck out of mister ranger. I'm guessing that's when the ranger learned his lesson.

I'm also guessing that's when the ranger loaded his rifle and shot horsey in the head. Which totally sucks for that horse. But I’d like to think that he’s out to stud in that big horse ranch in the sky.

Then I think about stuff like...

What sucks more, BlackBerry or T-Mobile?

If you’ve have both, you don’t have to ask your self this question, the answer is yes. But for everyone else, I’ve tussled back and forth with this for years (read: week) and I can’t really come up with an answer. You have T-Mobile who, since losing Catherine Zeta Jones and picking up a very weak, less attractive and younger look alike, is making me contemplate a daily phone company switch.

Meanwhile, BlackBerry’s are like... Well you know what they're like. (Read: Shitty, although BBM is the truth, I cannot lie.)

Or how about this…
What weekend day is better, Friday, Saturday… Sunday… ?
Another question that life has put before me. I don’t really have an answer. I like Friday nights, it never feels wasted if I stay in like on Saturday nights. But Saturdays, you’re more likely to go out and party because you were at your leisure all day. And then you have Sundays…and if you’re like me and not going to church, well then you have FOOTBALL... ANNNND you can have BRUNCH (BRUHZ Lunch)!!!

And if you aint never had brunch before, I got 2 words for ya….



Or the most pressing life question of them all….

Who thinks of this kind of shit?

Well, that all depends... I mean, you just spent an entire blog post doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment