Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Slow Reveal

So recently I found myself invited to a good friend's bachelor party. As the American culture demands it, a groom-to-be must go out to a strip club and be exposed to the oiled-up, naked, lady bits of exotic dancers for several, several, hours before he can truly love and appreciate those of his blushing bride-to-be.

And it is written, "God so loveth the world that he gave unto it strippers of undeniable bosom and shapely backside. And the lord sayeth, "take unto thee a couple hundred dollars and allow it to fall upon their exposed flesh as the rain unto the earth. And I shall look upon this, and shake my head." Or something like that, I'll admit I'm a little shaky on my bible verses these days.

Anyway, as I'm cruising toward the bar saying hi to the people as I walk by (Spike Lee resolution style), this fine chocolate temptress catches my eye (fine as "all outdoors"). She cups her right breast in a titan's grip and ensnares me with her trance-like gaze from nearly 15 feet away.

At that point I knew...

That's exactly where I wanted to throw my money that night, hell who am I kidding, every night.

So, as I stood there at this alter to the beautiful goddess in front of me (also known as the stage), my one's in tightened fist's embrace, she began to dance. Slowly, and seductively, I was lured into her lusty world. I was floating away in the sea of her enchanting perfume while she danced to the rhythm my throbbing heart and falling dollar bills. She had me, I was hypnotized by her grace and agility, captivated by her magnetic choreography.

Then, before I knew it, she was butt booty naked, giving me a kiss and walking away with her purse full of scooped-up money. And that's when I realized where I was and what I was doing. Now don't get me wrong, I was having a blast, and trust me, that lady certainly worked her ass off for that money. But what I'm saying is I had totally forgot about her being a stripper and all the nasty things she does (professionally?), or that kiss on the cheek would've gotten a completely different response from me.


Yup.

If I had known she was the "kissing stripper" beforehand I would have more than likely kept my distance, but because I didn't, I found myself all up in her kissing range. And things like this happen all the time, usually having nothing to do at all with smoke-filled rooms and buxom ladies that grind away your inhibitions. This effect is what I like to call, The Slow Reveal.

There are some things in life that people simply will not fucking accept. Now if you make them believe that they are doing something completely different, it takes them that much longer to figure out that what they are doing is, in fact, not what they were doing at all. People who understand the true power of the slow reveal will use this to your detriment and most will never see it coming until it's too late.

Here is another example, once upon a time a guy was dating this girl. In the beginning, there were blowjobs. Blowjobs were practically raining from the sky they were so plentiful. And these blowjobs were magnificent, blowjobs before sex, blowjobs after sex, blowjobs just because, you know... the type of stuff legends are made of. Then, one day, without him noticing, he was only getting head before they had sex... sometimes. Then, he and this lady at some point became man and wife. And although they were having sex... sometimes, it seems like now he only gets head on big holidays and birthdays. Then one day, he rolls over to her in the bed and, bold as ever, asks, "honey, how come you never go down on me anymore?" She looks him dead in the face and says, "What the fuck? You're going on and on about me sucking your dick again? Suck your own dick, you bastard! GOD!!! I hate sucking your dick!!!"

See? Did he know he was with a woman who didn't like kissing trouser snakes? Did he know he was going to marry a woman that was completely anti-dick-licking? Can he suck his own dick? Nope. This man had no idea what he was getting into, no idea whatsoever. The Slow Reveal got him good.

Beware my friends, the Slow Reveal will bite you in the ass everytime. Or, if you're really unlucky, it'll bite you on the ass when you first meet it, and keep doing it until it feels like the time is right to tell you that it actually hates biting ass. And that if you really loved it, you would understand and accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment