Sunday, August 28, 2011

U Know What Grinds My Gears...

Guess who's back?

Did you miss me?

I must confess, I am not writing this post on my own free will. It has been brought to my attention that I had been slacking when it comes to contributing to this blog.

To the readers (DopeHeads): I am extremely sorry. Depriving you of my intellectual commentary and witty observances must have been torture. Especially since all you had was Ricochet and Reg. Actually, Reg is cool. It's that punk ass Reg that I'm sure y'all couldn't stand.

"Damn, Troo. Where's all this coming from?"

Well, if you must know, I've just finished talking to this fool (Ricochet) for three hours. The conversation could have easily been over in one. Did I mention that it is 4 AM?

I'm sorry. I just need to speak my mind. A lot has happened since I last posted. A lot of sad. A lot of good. Both of which I can deal with. But there are those things that I can't stand. Some people call them "pet peeves". (Why do we say "pet peeves" anyway?) I call them things that grind my gears. I say "grind my gears" because I'm a well oiled machine usually, but certain shit just throws me off. Here's a few...

1. People interrupting/disturbing/preventing my sleep. Again, I'm a well oiled machine and I need my rest, baby. Keeping me awake or waking me up unnecessarily is also a really dick move. Am I wrong?

2. Calling me a liar. I said what I said, and I meant what I said. You wouldn't feel the need to repeat yourself (after I said "I understand" or "I'll do that") unless you thought I wasn't being honest. Yeah, yeah, you may repeat to emphasize how important it is to you, but come on... 5 or 6 times is overkill.

3. Punk-ass teenagers. Yup.

4. People not doing their job. Actually this should be number ONE. Just do your fucking job! I hate when people don't do their job, no matter how simple or complicated. Hell, at least attempt to do your fucking job. The world would move a lot smoother. Case in point: There is no fucking reason you should ever wait 20 minutes for your food at a fast food restaurant.

The list could go on and on. But I like the number 4, except when its 4:44 am (Which it is). So I'm gonna take my ass to sleep, as I am tired. But I will will catch you all later, DopeHeads. I promise that my next post will be a little nicer.

"Umm Hmm. Yeah. Okay."

Fuck you. Read "pet peeve" number 2. Don't call me a liar.

I'm owt.

No comments:

Post a Comment