Thursday, August 18, 2011

THAT'S RIGHT I'M LEAVING...

On the mid-morning flight to CALIFORNIA!

That's right dope heads..yours truly, Ricochet GrabIt is off to the West Coast for some surfing and high quality drugs. Is that really why I am going? Um, DUHHHH.


But this hasn't been easy for me. Yes the sun, the women and the drugs make it a fun transition but I will be missing NY (as well as speaking grammar incorrectly)




I thought, like I always do, that it would be dope if I laid out a list of the things I will miss most about NY for you mark ass tricks.

1. Family and friends
This goes without saying....but of course I have to say because I'm writing a blog. Y'all made me. I wouldn't be where I'm at if it wasn't for you. All of my arrogance, ignorance, amorality and ability to pick up and leave from where I'm at in travel cross country, I owe to all of you. DEEZ NUTS! Na, I'm playin.

2. Syracuse University
Forever thankful for the people and events that have changed my life forever. Although I can't remember everything, the things I do remember and the pictures I've seen remind me of the awesome times I had with my CUSE peeps, S/O to y'all.


3. NY Slang
I talk mad shit son, nahmean. And I won't here this again till I'm back East. I guess I better start learning all the proper usages for all the -izzle verbage. But I do like calling niggas marks. And thankfully nigga is an equal coast word.

.........NIGGAS.

4. Quarter Man
There used to be a guy that lived around the way. Nigga used to always ask for a quarter whenever we passed him. I haven't seen quarter man in a while, I heard he died of AIDS or rabbis. Maybe he's not dead at all. I'd like to think he finally collected enough quarters to put that down payment on a nice brownstone in Brooklyn. I'm gonna go with that.

5. NY Radio
After hearing the garbage ass radio of Syracuse, its been fun listening to HOT 97 nd 105.1 but when I really think about how much I don't listen to radio, I probably won't even have a chance to listen to LA radio. But I will need all the new NY music. Thankfully, we have the internet.

6. SPORTS
No more Knick, Yankee, SYRACUSE or Giants games anymore unless its nationally televised. Otherwise I'm stuck watching the bum ass Raiders and Lakers and Angels. I am going to invest in a sports package...at a bar...where I can drink...on Sunday mornings. After 12pm of course.



Oh, and yeah, I said the bum ass lakers. I ain't even gonna capitalize that.

Last and definitely not least, 7!

7. DUTCHES!
What the fuck is a swisher sweet? Fuck a white owl. And as for white boys, fuck Wiz Khalifa and that whole movement. Got a bunch of little fags running around dying blonde patches in their hair. WTF is that about? Seriously.

But as for the dutches, his is detrimental, but not insurmountable. And if you peeped my major use of $5 dollar words in that last sentence, I applaud you. Dutch Masters, I will miss you the most. I can't get high off of a memory.



That's it people. The next post I send you will be from the Left Coast, maybe the Best Coast, but we'll see.

PEACE GOD

1 comment:

  1. LoL you heard the Quarter Man died of AIDS or Rabbis? Nice. Lord knows Rabbis been taking niggas out left and right!

    ReplyDelete